Design Highlights & Key Features
ECTTM range of steam turbines are suitable for dry superheated and also, saturated steam applications. ECTTM can be suitably retrofit for future expansion.
Flexible system ARCHITECTURE
- * Induction generator-equipped turbines, for variable-flow incidental-power applications.
- * Synchronous alternator-equipped turbines, for captive-power applications.
- * Multi-module, Multi-stage back-pressure extraction/injection turbines.
- * Multi-module, Multi-stage condensing-extraction/injection turbines.
Roots of design principles from Aerospace Gas Turbine (High speed, Advanced materials)
- * High Speed = High Efficiency in small sizes.
- * Blisk construction with High Speed design enables economic use of Premium materials enhancing safety and efficiency.
- * Customised Aerodynamic blading maximises efficiency.
- * Stainless Steel Casings for Erosion/Corrosion resistance to Wet Steam.
- * Factory built Compact Unitary Skid, shipped and installed in a "Plug-and-Play" mode.
- * Intrinsic and Active Safety features